Employer-sponsored Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)
Under the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), provinces and territories can nominate people who meet specific local labour market needs for permanent residence. Various PNPs like Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Ontario, and Nova Scotia offer Employer-Driven Streams that allow foreign workers with a permanent, full-time job offer from a local Employer to become eligible to apply for a provincial nomination for Canada PR.
Employer-driven PNP streams
- Alberta Alberta Tech Accelerated Program, Alberta Opportunity Stream
- British Columbia Express Entry BC, Skills Immigration
- Manitoba Skilled Workers in Manitoba
- New Brunswick Express Entry Labour Market Stream, Skilled Worker with Employer Support
- Nova Scotia Skilled Worker, International Graduates In Demand, Occupations in Demand
- Ontario Skilled Trades, Foreign Worker, International Student, In-Demand Skills
- Saskatchewan Tech Talent Pathway, International Skilled Worker: Employment Offer
Securing a provincial nomination under one of the Employer-driven PNP programs can boost your chances of settling and working in Canada. For instance, the Accelerated Tech Pathway is one of the Alberta PNP’s Express Entry based programs for candidates who have a job offer with an Alberta-based tech industry employer in one of the 38 eligible tech occupations. Apart from providing expedited application processing, the program also allows applicants to come to Canada quickly on a work permit while their application for permanent residency is being processed.
GPS has thousands of successful clients who are happily settled in Canada and working in their respective fields. However, as Canadian employers are struggling to fill vacancies because of the country’s severe shortage, clients and their employers seek assistance from us to fulfill their manpower needs. Therefore, GPS can assist you to connect with an eligible employer and secure a genuine job offer.